Kentucky School for the Deaf is committed to equipping Deaf and Hard of Hearing students with linguistic, academic, social, and transition skills to reach their full potential.
1. We place students as our first priority in everything that we do.
2. We create safe and equitable environments to foster student development.
3. We respect and promote diversity.
4. We provide experiences across settings to promote social and academic language development in ASL and English.
5. We expect all staff and students to demonstrate a strong work ethic.
6. We inspire an appreciation and respect for the history of the Kentucky School for the Deaf and Deaf culture.
7. We build productive relationships with families, districts and stakeholders for the benefits of students.
8. We foster the growth of our students into leaders and lifelong learners.